Model: 911 S Sunroof Coupe
VIN #: 9110301510
Transmission #: 901-01; serial number 7100365 which is original gear box to the car
Mileage: Odometer shows 58,000 kilometers.
Expenses: Over $130,000.00 in restoration expenditures
1970 Porsche 911S one of the most sought after cars on the market today. These cars are appreciating in value by thousands of dollars per year. Hagerty Insurance Valuation says a number one car is $206,000. Recent auction numbers are even higher. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to own an Early 911S.
- Original matching numbers European delivery car VIN# 9110301510, transmission number 911-01-7100365 engine number 6391577.
- The engine case is a 69S case, all components within are original to the 2.2 70S including MFI system. 200HP.
- The car was carefully color matched and repainted in it’s beautiful original color code 84 Metallic Blue, the interior is Code 13 black leatherette which is verified by the included Certificate Of Authenticity (COA).
- This rare 911S sunroof coupe is concours d'elegance ready with no bolt being untouched.
- Almost all of the parts were refinished or replaced to make this car a show winner.
- A complete new interior was installed including seats, panels, and carpet, steering wheel by Auto’s International.
- The four of the five refinished Deep Six Fuchs wheels are dated 1/1970 the spare is dated 5/1970.
- There are 5 new Dunlop tires mounted and balanced on the car.
- All five instruments have been rebuilt by North Hollywood Speedometer.
- All new or NOS seals, gaskets, trim, hoses, tubes and many small parts have been installed.
- New Porsche factory turn signal lenses front and rear, new clutch, new CV joints and axles.
- New Muffler and heat exchangers were installed.
- Thousand of dollars in receipts are included with the records.
- Includes an original owners manual NOS binder cover, maintenance record binder cover.
Car was restored by the world Famous AASE Sales, check out our website for rare cars and parts, we ship worldwide. We will assist in delivery at the buyers expense.
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgment solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.