This 1963 Porsche body by Reutter 356 2dr 356B/1600 Super 90 T6 Coupe features:
- A 356/Super 90 4cyl Gasoline engine.
- It is equipped with a manual transmission.
- This was a special order car from the factory at a time when most 356’s were coming in without any options.
- VIN #124741, car is currently equipped with engine number 0700635 & transmission number 43756
- Although not a numbers matching 356, this Super engine has been upgraded with the proper Super 90 double-barrel Solex 40-P11-4 split-shaft carburetors as well as the proper oil canister & generator stand.
- Odometer reads 78,387 miles
- Factory options for this special ordered car as follows:
- Stone guards for headlights, electric hand lamp, Set of Cocoa Fiber floor mats in black, 2 pair of safety belts, BN-4 Eberspach gas heating system, spare parts bag, Blaupunkt Radio Frankfurt, 2 speakers, lockable antenna,and a Leitz luggage wrack.
- All items listed are included with the car per factory Kardex.
- Also included:
- Tool kit, factory manual, option list brochure, COA and paint sample book from 1963
- The vehicle is painted in its original Silver Metallic 6206 with a beautiful Red full Leather interior.
1963 PORSCHE 356B/1600S T6 COUPE FULLY RESTORED
This Porsche 356B/1600S T6 Coupe completed a full restoration about 15 years ago but looks like it was just done! The body was taken completely apart and sanded down. The car was expertly repainted gorgeous Silver metallic. Car was reassembled with all new rubbers then moldings, bumpers, lights and, drive train reinstalled. The complete interior restoration included reupholstering in fine red leather, new carpets, new headliner, new door panels etc. The engine was completely rebuilt including new valves, pistons, bearings, cam shaft etc. Further, this car received new tires, new chrome wheels, installation of new brakes, rebuilt suspension, new wiring, new battery, all redone! If you are looking for a great, restored Porsche 356B - then this is your car. The 356B design from nose to tail with twin grilles on the rear lid has become an iconic silhouette of cool style. This car makes people turn their heads and smile! Restored by Harry Mullins long-time Porsche expert.
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgment solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
Shipping arrangements are to be made by the buyer.
Cashier's check, money order, or wire transfer to Ron Thomas